Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Tissue Case Sewing Tutorial






Tissue Case Sewing Tutorial
tissue case ssewing tutorial


This is one of those projects, where my first thought was - Do I really need them? And my second thought - If they are this cute....absolutely.
You may or may not need them either. But if there are cute fabric scraps lying around..and this free tissue case tutorial, might as well make those.
Tissue Case Sewing Tutorial by Very Purple Person.

At Sew Pretty Sew Free, we bring you free sewing tutorials everyday...well, almost everyday. Subscribe to our feed http://sewprettysewfree.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default to get updates with every post.

2 comments:

  1. These are super cute! I always have half a tissue box in my handbag, along with LM's cars, trains and dinosaurs! Something cute and simple as this may make my bag feel and look a little more organised!

    ReplyDelete